Sunday, January 24, 2010

All About Diya! :)

I haven't posted many pics of Diya, so I thought I'd take this time to post some more Diya pics ;) Here is a pic of Diya with Dr. Gujral (my doctor that delivered her). She Rocks! :)
Diya was really grumpy the other night and Adam was rocking her in the rocking chair. This picture makes me laugh. She looks so different and is on the verge of tears :)
In this pic you can see that she has blue eyes. They look a lot like Aashini's did at this age, so we're thinking they're going to stay blue. We'll see :)
Caught this picture in the middle of a "coo" :)
So, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why we didn't pick an "A" name for Diya. I've been meaning to write about this because a of people have been wondering. Well, we would have loved another "A" name, but we really couldn't find one that we liked, was easy to pronounce, and had a meaning we liked... so... that's how she got a "D" name :) This picture makes me smile :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Diya!!! She is so beautiful!! Great pictures too!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! I, too, was wondering about the "A" name ;-)

Emily said...

Awww she is just so sweet. I love the picture of her and Adam! She makes the BEST faces!