Saturday, December 5, 2009

Taekwondo!

Aashini's preschool is really great! We're all loving it! It was perfect timing to put her in school, because she has something she can go to that's "normal" every day, and gets out a lot of her energy too. She really loves it! On Fridays they do Taekwondo and are supposed to wear their Taekwondo uniforms to school. I haven't taken any pics of Aashini in her uniform yet, so we took some this morning ;)
Here is Aashini showing off one of her kicks (and a punch too I think) - haha! I love it!
This picture is totally my favorite. I love the pose she's doing (and the awesome view of her mullet :))
This picture scares me a bit :) haha! It looks like she's saying: "Come and get me!"
I know, I took a ton of pictures (and I'll post more on Facebook too!). This one was cute :)
I think she was actually dancing in this one...
I'll post more pics on Facebook in the next day or so :) Until then... watch out for this toddler! :)

7 comments:

Erin G said...

this really makes me want to put nathan in tae kwon do or some kind of martial arts :)

Emily said...

haha!! I love it! I can not picture Hazel cooperating in an organized physical class, so I am super impressed with Aashini's kicks and punches! Those are great pictures, mullet and all!

Life in Green-Land said...

love the mullet!

Anonymous said...

Love LOVE love the pictures!!!!!

bcsbethany said...

Great post! She looks like she loves it! Violet is doing ballet right now but she is the only girl in there who looks more like she is doing TaeKwondo! We really need to switch her to martial arts.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's awesome!

Sara Beth said...

AWESOME!!