Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not a Creature Was Stirring...

... except for this little mouse (all night long!) :)
My parents sent Diya this cute little mouse suit - she is soooo cute in it!!
Diya has been a little grumpy the last couple of days, I think that there's something I'm eating that she doesn't like, so I'm trying to figure out what that is... hopefully it's not Chocolate!!! :)
This picture totally cracks me up! ;)
Aashini still really loves her little sister. She hasn't really had any jealousy issues or things like that -thank goodness! She ALWAYS wants to hold Diya and touch her... it's sweet :)
Aashini LOVES to take ornaments off the Christmas tree! She's not a huge fan of putting them on though :) haha! So there are ornaments all over the house :)
It's definitely fun to have 2 girls :) We're lovin' it! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little mouse is so so cute!! I love her little wrinkled forehead!! Looks like you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Emily said...

I laughed out loud at the funny face picture! :) Aashini looks so cute with her pigtails. I agree - it is fun having two girls. Hopefully one of these days we'll live near each other again and our girls can grow up bffs! :)

Anthony and Sharon said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with Aashini and the ornament. Too cute! I hope Christmas eve night was a little more restful. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your first Christmas as a family of 4!