Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Update :)

Here's a few random pics from the last week :) Just a couple of days ago Diya decided that she loves baths! That is GREAT because Aashini never really liked them, so we always felt so bad giving them to her ;) haha!
This picture makes me smile :)
Adam's mom and her friend Susan came to visit. They played Holi while they were here.
Diya's first Holi... not a great picture - it's very overexposed, but I had to post a picture of Diya's first Holi :)
....and here is my little rockstar!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I am so glad they were in town for that holiday! And your kids are too cute!

Emily said...

Did y'all go to the TM, or just them? I never considered it, but I bet that is a SUPER cool place to celebrate Holi!
My pics of Hazel's first Holi are way overexposed too. I look even more ghostlike than normal. :)
Diya's smile is adorable!!

Jeremy's fam said...

Looks like fun! The pic you thought was overexposed looks great to me... bright and sunny!
Diya is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,Just registered here and looking to have a great time. I am looking for the best cash gifting program out there in the internet. Can you guide me?

Below are some sites that I found and I am not sure how much they are going to help me.
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]cash gifting[/url]
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]join cash gifting[/url]
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]best cash gifting program[/url]