Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update Fun :)

So here's a little Aashini update :) Potty Training is still going good. We have accidents here and there, but she's doing great! :) We've been taking her out a lot and we've been really impressed with her. One day we were out in a taxi, and Aashini told us that she needed to go, so we told the driver. He didn't mess around (he didn't want Aashini to go on his seats I guess) and stopped right where we were... on a flyover (overpass)... sooo... Aashini went #2 on the overpass! haha! Here's the flyover in the pic below :)
When we were out the other day, we stopped at McDonald's to eat. We got a Happy Meal so Aashini could have the toy. It was a "My Little Pony" with a comb. Well... my cute little hairless (now has some hair) girl doesn't know what a comb is... She has a little baby brush, but has never seen a comb (nor has she needed one :))... So... when she got the comb, she thought it was a fork. You can see in the pic below that she was eating with it (it's on the napkin) - haha!!
We had some friends move out of their house the other day, and they were selling a lot of their stuff. We bought a bunch of their stuff, so we were trying to figure out how to get it and Aashini to the rickshaw stand :) I love this pic - I think it's so cute!!

10 comments:

Bethany Faith said...

haha awesome!!!! I love the last pic.

Anonymous said...

What..no picture of the poop??!! Just kidding...not sure I really want to see that!!

Misty Burns said...

what a cutie pie! i'd take that bucket! :)

Emily said...

haha I thought for a split second you were gonna put a picture of her actually going #2! haha! That's really fun that she went on the flyover, and also really cool the taxi driver was so accommodating! The comb thing is funny. What a cool little kid. :)

Erin G said...

I'm with carie and emily, I wanted to see the picture of the pile of #2 on the side of the road.

my name is erin, and I am gross. :)

what is a rickshaw stand?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

A rickshaw stand is a place where a bunch of rickshaws sit and wait for riders :)

Life in Green-Land said...

That comb thing is so funny! And it's nice that you have all these fun moments documented, so on her first date, you can pull out pics of her pooping on the side of the road! ;)

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

I can't decide which is my favorite picture/story!

gloria said...

AWhhhh, some video blackmail for her 16th birthday party(just kidding)
I bet you fill that pink tub up with water on the porch for her, it looks like fun!!!!!!Happy Easter you guys!!!!lovegg

Amanda Rose said...

Congratulations on #2! (the baby that is... not the poo... ha!) That is pretty exciting...