Sunday, April 12, 2009

HoPpY EasTeR!

Happy Easter Everyone!! Here's some pics from our Easter :) Last Easter was Aashini's first Easter, so she couldn't really get into the holiday :) This year, she had a BLAST! She thought hunting for eggs was the coolest thing ever!! She loved picking them all up and putting them in the basket!
We did a lot of egg hunting today :)
Aashini kept trying to give me eggs and would say: "This" as she gave it too me :)
We also hunted eggs on our little porch.
She looks guilty in this pic doesn't she?? haha!
During one hunt there was one egg she couldn't find and when she finally found it she was sooo happy!! :)
She thought it was the coolest thing ever!
We didn't get any pics of Adam & I today. This is the only one we have :)
Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!!

11 comments:

Life in Green-Land said...

I love all of her dresses! The blue really brings out her eyes! That last shot of the reflections in the egg is cool too! What fun egg hunting!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! I love her little white sandals!! She is such a pretty little girl. Her hair looks so cute!

gloria said...

I just love her in her pretty dresses, yes, I really love the blue one!!!Those are really cool metalic eggs!!!!!She looks like she really had a special Easter!!!!lovegg

Emily said...

Aw that's so fun that she enjoyed hunting eggs so much! I do love that she had so many Easter dresses! :)

Shannon said...

I have to just say that I too love that blue dress. :) looks like Aashini really loved hunting for those eggs. These pics are so cute! My fave is the guilty look one :)

Erin G said...

she looks so different in that top picture, I almost didn't recognize her! all her dresses are so pretty and the necklaces crack me up.

did they do any community egg hunts where you live, or was it just your family? I've wondered how you celebrate our holidays there.

man you found some SHINY eggs!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Beautiful dresses - I especially like the pink one in the first pics! Now I feel like I deprived Archie by not taking him egg hunting. I don't think he would've gotten it, though.

Shank Family Adventure said...

You guys crack me up--I'm commenting mostly on the Bully update!! How funny! Aashini looked pretty cute in her little Easter dress! I need to get to Delhi so I can upload some pics of hannah...fast internet..oh won't it be wonderful! Let's take the girls to the park when we get there...if you're feeling up to it. You may just want to stay in AC..which in that case, let's go to the mall!

Aarmel said...

I just have to say that I think Aashini is looking more and more like Adam. I love her dresses too!

Bri said...

tooo cute!

Sara Beth said...

I love the little curls starting to grow in the back!!