Friday, August 24, 2012

Diya Diva :)

 I have some fun/funny pics of Diya, so I thought I'd post them :)
Here is Diya being a DJ at our friend's house :)
 I had to post two pics because it cracked me up so much :)  (how does she know to do that?!?)
 Diya LOVES to dress up!  She likes to wear dupattas when she dresses up :)
The other day she really wanted two braids in her hair like Aashini had that day.  So I attempted 2 braids in her hair :)
She thought it was awesome :)  
 She really did feel awesome... so awesome, that she went to the bathroom and sang and danced for a while :) haha! :)
Diya wanted to tell the Jonah story too... she got a little confused along the way and it turned into another story :) haha!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, cutest post EVER!! Every single bit of it. I think she is ALL you! ;)