Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Months!!!

I can't believe she's already 2 months old... well, I say that, but it's hard to imagine what life was like without her :) It seems like she's always been with us ;) haha!
This girl loves her thumb! We really don't want her to be a thumb-sucker, but sometimes it's nice when she's upset and we're out :)
We tried taking her 2 month pictures a few days before, but Aashini made it a little difficult :) Look how big she looks next to Diya!!
So here is Diya's 2 month picture with her dog ;)
Here is Diya's pic with Aashini's bear so that you can compare them :) (Poor Diya, she's already being compared to her sis) :) It's fun to see what Aashini looked like at that age and what Diya looks like now :) (Aashini was NOT happy when we took this picture :))
Here is Aashini's 2 Month post if you want to see more of what she looked like :) This picture is funny :) It makes me smile :)

5 comments:

Erin G said...

wow, she looks a lot like Aashini! More like Aashini now than Aashini at 2 months though.

Anneliese is a thumb addict too. We're also somewhat bummed, but... whatever. The one fun thing about it is that apparently it's a good predictor of handedness if babies show a strong preference for one thumb -- so we're pretty sure she's going to be a lefty (she's been a thumb addict for like two months and has yet to get the right on in her mouth, it's the left every. single. time)... any guesses with Diya?

Glad she's doing so well!

Emily said...

I am glad you did the side-by-side comparisons. It's not really comparing, not in the bad sense of the word, anyway! :) She has changed so much!! Is her hair getting lighter?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I've never heard that about handedness before. Diya LOVES her left thumb. She's only had her right one in her mouth once... that would be crazy if both of our girls were left-handed... what are the odds?

Em - I don't think it's getting lighter... but she is losing it already :) haha! my poor girls are bald forever! :)

Anthony and Sharon said...

Ok, so who do yall think Diya looks like? I mean, I can tell she's a Shefferman when I look at her, but I can't pinpoint who gets to claim the credit! Whaddyall think?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

No idea ;) She seems to be getting Adam's blue eyes... She has brown hair (adam had blonde as a kid)...
I have no idea ;) It will be a surprise :) haha!