Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Mullet

The mullet haircut is very funny to me :) If you look it up on Wikipedia you'll see the definition as:
"a hair style that is short in the front and long in the back. As a result it is sometimes jokingly referred to as having "business in the front and party in the back." The mullet was popular from the early 1980s to the early 1990s. Mullets have been worn by males and females. The mullet is distinct from the Rattail, which consists of a long, narrow "tail" of hair growing from the back of the head. Mullets also vary in length from side to side and do not necessarily share a single, consistent length."
haha! Here's an example:Well, Aashini has started growing some hair..... BUT only in the back :)
So, it's not easy to see in these pictures, but her hair is short on top and longer in the back... I guess you could say: "business in front... party in the back!"
haha! I love mullets!!
This picture below is just for my friend Annie. She's in the hospital right now (just had a baby but may have to stay in the hospital an extra day)... Annie this is to make you smile :)

7 comments:

The Agarwals said...

Ah, if you only knew how much that meant!! It may be the fist smile I've had today! I love your little girl, her personality and her cute little mullet! And... I love you! Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Aashini's got a mullet! Cutest mullet I've ever seen. :)

gloria said...

OMGosh, thats too funny, Remember that film you guys did at FSU? ROnnie had a mullet for a long time and I never knew it was called that!!!!
I just love her little blond curls!!!!Shes sooooo funny!!!She really likes her globe huh? I think you put that in just for me:) Thanks I love you guys!!!!!!gg

Emily said...

Looks like it's coming in curly!! I hope so! I bet her hair will really start coming in soon. I love her fancy boa picture. :)

Misty Burns said...

i love it!!! so cute!!!

Anthony and Sharon said...

That's awesome! It looks like it's gonna be curly when it grows out too, so you won't even need to perm it!

Life in Green-Land said...

Love it! My Annie had a fine mullet too...it seemed very appropriate for living in T'ville!