Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkins & Fish Faces

So I have some other things to blog about, but since I took so many pumpkin pics, I had to post a few more :) This picture (below) totally cracks me up! haha!!This pumpkin had a hole in the top (in the stem area) and she loved it! We couldn't pull her away from it! She loved sticking her finger in it :)
Here she is posing with the pumpkins :)
haha! Not sure what she's doing here, but she's making a funny face :)
She's been enjoying baths in the sink lately :) So cute!
On Halloween, we were at Toys 'R' Us and Geffory the Giraffe was there. Aashini kept looking at the giraffe and saying "Wow, dog, wow, dog" haha! She thinks anything animal-like is a dog :)
Aashini now has a new special talent :) She can make a fish face! haha! A friend was saying the other day how the fish face made her daughter laugh, so I started doing it to Aashini, but instead of laughing, she started doing it, it cracks me up!! This picture is little gross because she was eating when I took it - haha! oh well :)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby that little be able to make a fishy face! That is amazing! :) What a talented little girl she is!

Brandon and April said...

she's got such talent!!! and as usual...I'm impressed with her vocabulary! dog?! really?!?! wow aashini!! way to go kiddo!

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious!! Wow, dog! I love it. Her little fish face is too cute!!

A Little Water said...

the pumpkin patch pics are so cute! aashini is such a doll! and making a fish face too! she is so smart. hope ya'll are having fun with all of your traveling!

Misty said...

I love the pictures. Looks like she had a great time. I love love love that fist face. That's a picture to cherish

Emily said...

haha! Wow, dog! That's so funny! You mean she can't say giraffe yet?? ;) I love the pumpkin pics!

Heather Henderson said...

How fun! She is so darn cute. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
We will be in FL this month, will you guys be around? We will be in Tally over Thanksgiving. Let me know! We would love to see you!