Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun, Fairs & Faces!

We've been traveling a lot, but stopping to have fun inbetween also :) Aashini has really grown to love the Wii remotes :) I think she likes to chew on them :) We have a little gamer on our hands!She loves standing up! She still walks to us, but is afraid to walk much more than that :) She'll hold my hand and walk anywhere, but still prefers crawling :)
When we were at the fair, we got to see some fun animals :) Aashini liked the goats, but the Alpaca was the most interesting to her :) There were some baby ones that she thought were so cool! She kept reaching out her hand to pet it :)
They seemed to think she was pretty cool too :) They stuck their necks out and started trying to play with Aashini (either that or eat her belt)... She wasn't so sure about that...
Actually, she got pretty scared :) Poor thing :) This picture cracks me up :)
Aashini has a new trick now! She clicks her tongue!! Crazy hunh? One day, Adam & I were doing it, so she decided that she wanted to do it too - and she figured it out!
She also learned how to blow her nose this week (she has a cold, so that was nice)... My mom has allergies and blows her nose a lot, so Aashini would try and copy her! Now if we put a tissue up to her nose and say blow she'll do it (most of the time) :)
Another funny thing that's been happening is that Aashini has learned how to say "NO"... not sure if she knows what it means yet or not, but she says it a lot!!! One day our friend was saying "no" to their dog, and Aashini turned to the dog and said "No, dog!" :) It's so fun to watch them do new things! Kids are so fun!!!
So, to end this post, here are a few pictures of Aashini making a fishy face :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

haha That alpac picture IS funny! I love the fishy face collage. I couldn't decide which one was my fave.

Bronie said...

i love her little jeans! can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I love to hear all the fun things Aashini is doing and learning...it is such a fun time! Great fish faces too!

The Agarwals said...

Oh Eden and her will get along so well! Eden loves to blow her nose, play with her daddy's remotes, say the word no and make funny faces! I can't wait to get them together! We're sure to get some funny pics then too! ;-) By the way, I love her little jeans and belt! That is too cute!!

Sara Beth said...

She's so cute! All the new things at this age are so fun. There will be so many for the next year or so!

Shank Family Adventure said...

She cracks me up! She looks soo tall! Is she? her fishy faces are the best.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Everyone keeps telling me that she's tall, so I guess she is :) haha!

Bethany Faith said...

haha she is too cute :)
the fishy faces are epic!