Monday, February 25, 2008

Friends :)

Aashini's buddy Hannah came over yesterday :) (and her mom & dad :))... We tried to set them up next to each other on the couch - it was pretyt funny :) First, Aashini had to tell Hannah a secret (below)... I'm not sure what she told her....
Then Hannah tried to kiss Aashini... I don't think she liked that very much....
Then Hannah got upset (she's already teething!!!)...
They were only over for a short time... but I think it totally exausted Aashini... After they left I tried to take her picture in her cute little outfit that the Agarwals gave her... but by the time I set her down on the couch and grabbed my camera, she was zonked out :) So cute!

6 comments:

Adam SheF said...

What a cute couch potato!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Those pics are so cute!
And Annie, promise me if we ever have a girl that you'll buy her something (or give her something from Eden's closet) that is as bright and colorful as that outfit! Babies don't always have to be in pastels!!

Brandon and April said...

love that green shirt! oh and the cutie patootie in it!

Shannon said...

very sweet! tell hannah and her mommy and daddy we said hello. :)

merritt said...

Was it Sunday afternoon and were sports on in the background on the TV? Oh wait....that's what makes me fall asleep. Very cute.

The Agarwals said...

First of all- that last picture is adorable- the little tired princess!! I am so glad to see that it fits! I can't wait for Eden and Aashini to have a play date like that! Oh and Sharon, I actually meant to send over that bright dress you gave Adrienne when she was a baby! I thought Andrea would have loved it, but it somehow didn't make it in the suitcase!! :-( We'll hang on to that for your little girl! :-) I agree, rockstar babies need vibrant spunky colors?!
p.s. Sharon, if you read this- let me know how to get something to Isaac, we missed shipping that with your mom too!