Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Embarrassing Post (23 weeks)

OK, here is the disclaimer for this post - this post will be embarrassing... I wasn't going to post this picture or the video... but b/c of the encouragement of some friends, I'm going to post these...
First of all, yesterday I was sitting on the bed and typing on my laptop and Adam came and took a pic of me... my belly really looks funny! And yes, I'm wearing a lot of pink! Mona, my old landlord/friend in M-town gave me a bunch of her suits that were too big for her so that I would have something to wear.... so that's where it came from...

OK, so last night we had some people over for our weekly f'ship time... afterwards we broke out DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)... After everyone left, I decided I'd try to play (I haven't played since being pregnant...)... it was pretty funny... I kept having to hold up my pants (this belly, and drawstring pants make it kinda difficult to keep them up) :) and I couldn't really do the jumping thing... so it was funny... and of course, Adam videoed it... (I think I look like Humpty Dumpty in this video... man i can't believe I'm posting this.... so for your personal enjoyment....

11 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Ok so your belly totally doesn't look funny in the first picture...looks like a nice round prego belly if you ask me!
Second, today we went to Borders to see if I could find a "Pre-natal Yoga" workout video or something like it... no luck. But it seems you've found a GREAT way to stay in shape while pregnant! HAHA! I think you should get Emily over and you both do it...now that would be hilarious!

Anthony and Sharon said...

...sorry...I also feel like I should make some type of "White lady tries to go Bollywood" joke, but nothing comes to mind. I watched it again, and the baggy pants are fantastic! What was Jellybean's reaction to all the DDR?

Emily said...

Haha that WOULD be funny if we had both of us on video trying to do that! Is there a Bollywood song on there, that would be hilarious. And you know I would be hooked for life! :)
Also I still don't think you look funny in either - you look really cute. And of course you know I love the pink!

Beki Lee said...

That is GREAT you rock!!1

Jonathan said...

Hey, you changed your living room around.

Nice dancing! Kelley is practicing so that she can be as good as Adam one day.

Kelley C said...

Adam is my DDR and Chinese model hero. I want to be just like him.

p.s. andrea its so strange to see you pregnant! You are so cute. I totally wish i was there to see it in person.

Jeremy's fam said...

I dont think you look funny!

Jacob said...

Classic, that is one way to get the baby to move along in the last few weeks as well, haha!

Deanna said...

No one, I mean NO ONE enjoys what they do more than you guys. Thanks for sharing! (I think I'll try to get Jeff to get me one of those dance thingy's. It looks AWESOME!)

The Agarwals said...

See... that wasn't so bad after all! Everyone agrees- you look adorable! That pic and video are still making me smile! You are so awesome! You are going to be one fun mama!! Love you guys!

Heather Henderson said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That was so funny. Rick and I (and my BFF Nicole) really loved it. You are so cute...you wont have to wear that much pink for much longer.