Friday, June 22, 2007

And the Strange Craving Was....

OK, so I really haven't craved that much... but the other day I was watching TV and had the strangest craving... Here's how you voted:

Peanut Butter (I hate the stuff) 11% 2 Votes
Cricket & Guacamole Burrito 11% 2 Votes
Pickles & Ice Cream (Mixed) 17% 3 Votes
Chalk on Mashed Potatoes 6% 1 Vote
Mustard on Watermelon 56% 10 Votes

OK, so I was watching a show and an actress came on and cooked a dish from her home country of Mexico. And guess what she made....A Cricket and Guacamole Burrito!! I Know! Gross hunh? I don't know if I really thought the whole burrito sounded good, or I was just craving Guacamole... not sure.... and I'm not sure if I would eat it if I was offered it now... but the other day I would have eaten the whole thing in a heartbeat!!!

So, we leave for Thailand on Saturday.... and well, I can get all the crickets I want... I may have to eat some...

7 comments:

jrob said...

That is nasty.

E-Rob said...

haha!! Does the picture of all those crickets look appetizing? It looks gross to me. Your baby is weird! ;)

Della said...

Don't eat too many crickets or Jellybean will be jumping out. I named a colt "Cricket" because she would kick around in the mare's belly like a cricket hopping and she still jumps around like one ten years later.

Deanna said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........

Rick & Heather said...

Oh that is gross. HA! You are so funny. Have fun in Thailand! Eat some curry for me will ya?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you both a great big hug - what amazing parents you will be - what fun awaits you..... along with the sleepless nights (nausea is a pre-cursor....) - please make sure to wake Adam regularly so that he can also get in sync...your belly is beautiful - I hope the coming weeks are a respite to the nausea. keeping you all in our thouoghts daily......
Elaine, Taz and Jaz

Annie said...

Andrea- I am officially concerned!! :-) What an interesting craving! Keep that one for the baby book and see in twenty years if little jelly bean has kept a fancy for crickets!! Hope you are having a blast!! Love you!