Friday, June 22, 2007

And the Strange Craving Was....

OK, so I really haven't craved that much... but the other day I was watching TV and had the strangest craving... Here's how you voted:

Peanut Butter (I hate the stuff) 11% 2 Votes
Cricket & Guacamole Burrito 11% 2 Votes
Pickles & Ice Cream (Mixed) 17% 3 Votes
Chalk on Mashed Potatoes 6% 1 Vote
Mustard on Watermelon 56% 10 Votes

OK, so I was watching a show and an actress came on and cooked a dish from her home country of Mexico. And guess what she made....A Cricket and Guacamole Burrito!! I Know! Gross hunh? I don't know if I really thought the whole burrito sounded good, or I was just craving Guacamole... not sure.... and I'm not sure if I would eat it if I was offered it now... but the other day I would have eaten the whole thing in a heartbeat!!!

So, we leave for Thailand on Saturday.... and well, I can get all the crickets I want... I may have to eat some...

7 comments:

jrob said...

That is nasty.

Emily said...

haha!! Does the picture of all those crickets look appetizing? It looks gross to me. Your baby is weird! ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't eat too many crickets or Jellybean will be jumping out. I named a colt "Cricket" because she would kick around in the mare's belly like a cricket hopping and she still jumps around like one ten years later.

Deanna said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........

Heather Henderson said...

Oh that is gross. HA! You are so funny. Have fun in Thailand! Eat some curry for me will ya?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you both a great big hug - what amazing parents you will be - what fun awaits you..... along with the sleepless nights (nausea is a pre-cursor....) - please make sure to wake Adam regularly so that he can also get in sync...your belly is beautiful - I hope the coming weeks are a respite to the nausea. keeping you all in our thouoghts daily......
Elaine, Taz and Jaz

The Agarwals said...

Andrea- I am officially concerned!! :-) What an interesting craving! Keep that one for the baby book and see in twenty years if little jelly bean has kept a fancy for crickets!! Hope you are having a blast!! Love you!