Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FuN DaY! (Virginia)

Before we left Virginia, we had a big family fun day! :) There were about 6 inflatables and it was a ton of fun! Aashini didn't totally love the slide (see her trying to escape in this picture?)Aashini found a new "love" :) She LOVES popcorn!!! She really wen to town on it!!
Aashini really seemed to like meeting new friends - it was so cute! There was a petting zoo there too :) There were donkeys, mini-horses, sheep, llamas and goats... she was a little scared of the goats though :) haha! - not sure why... maybe because they were about her size...
They also had this awesome train ride :) It was fun and fast (so we had to go with Aashini)... we had a lot of fun with it ;)
Look mom! no hands!
At the end of the day she was exausted! So much fun!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that last picture of Aashini sleeping. So sweet!

So since there aren't places around here where we can pay to ride a donkey, maybe I'll just go out in the morning and plop the girls on top of the ones outside our gate that are always "hee-hawing". Hehe.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Great idea Shannon :)

Emily said...

haha! South Asia is a "natural" petting zoo! :)

I love it that y'all rode on the train thing! Cute new sunglasses! (I think?)

Erin G said...

I have a new 'love' too. that gorgeous pink plaid tank top. why is God denying me my DAUGHTER???? [sigh] all in good time, I hope. :)

Bethany Faith said...

She is so sweet :) and cute :)

gloria said...

Viginia looks like fun!!!!You guys are really enjoying being kids thats for sure!!!!
I can't believe she loves popcorn, you will for sure have to floss her after that:)Love gg